Dig deeper into Cincinnati’s storied past. As you stroll through Over-the-Rhine, home to America’s largest collection 19th century historic buildings. Hear the stories from that were home to over 130 saloons, bars, beer gardens, and theaters that hosted iconic entertainers like Buffalo Bill Cody. Then, descend below the city streets to a hidden crypt where some of Cincinnati’s first residents were buried. Next return underground to explore tunnels vital to Cincinnati’s brewery heritage. Next you will travel under a city street to visit tunnels that have been opened for the first time in nearly 100 years. Finally end the tour with a behind the scenes visit to the Christian Moerlein bottling plant and tap room.
Tour duration 90 Minutes – 2 Hours
Tours begin at 1332 Vine Street Cincinnati OH, 45202
Recommended Parking: Washington Park nearby.
All Groupon, Cincy Savers, and Living Social deals must be redeemed by making a reservation with our ticketing system prior to the expiration date listed on the certificate. Keep in mind that you can select a tour date beyond the expiration date as long as the reservation is made prior to expiration date listed on your discount.
To do this please follow these instructions.
- Select the tour that your discount applies.
- Click the “Buy Tickets Button” and select the date and time that works best for you. Please keep in mind that your discount code(s) will only work for tour listed on your voucher. Queen City Underground discount codes can be applied to Ultimate Queen City Underground tours.
- Enter the discount code during the checkout process.
If you have difficulty redeeming your discount please use the contact us section of our web page and be sure to included the code in your email.
Queen City Underground
Discover Over the Rhine’s history and enter a subterranean world that showcases the Queen City’s brewing history
Queen City is Haunted
Ready to be scared? This tour will give you chills, perfect for those looking for a little adventure.
Newport Gangster Tour
Explore the streets where the mob made their millions, gamblers lost their lives, and ladies of the night earned their reputations.
Praise for the Ultimate Underground Tour
– GulieHoo | Ohio | Trip Advisor
– HollyreW. | West Chester, Ohio | Trip Advisor
– DestinationDiaries | Louisville, Kentucky | Trip Advisor