Queen City Underground
Join us to learn about Cincinnati’s hidden history on one of the
Top Five Underground Tours in the U.S.* Enjoy a stroll through Over-the-Rhine, home to America’s largest set of historical landmarks. Visit buildings in the Gateway District that were home to over 130 saloons, bars, beer gardens, and theaters that hosted iconic entertainers like Buffalo Bill Cody. Then, descend below the city streets to a hidden crypt where some of Cincinnati’s first residents were buried. Next return underground to explore newly discovered tunnels vital to Cincinnati’s brewery heritage. Finally end the tour with a visit to the Christian Moerlein bottling plant and tap room.
Have you ever enjoyed a beer in the Christian Moerlein Tap Room and thought “I’d like to see the tunnels under this building but don’t have time for a full tour”? Well, now’s your chance. We are offering tours of the tunnels only. Click here for tap-room only tickets Tap-room only tour times will be 6:30PM on 11/25 & 11/26. There will be a free tour of the Christian Moerlein Brewery beforehand at 6:00PM.
Tour duration 90 Minutes – 2 Hours
Tours begin at 1332 Vine Street Cincinnati OH, 45202
Recommended Parking: Washington Park nearby.
All Groupon, Cincy Savers, and Living Social deals must be redeemed by making a reservation with our ticketing system prior to the expiration date listed on the certificate. Keep in mind that you can select a tour date beyond the expiration date as long as the reservation is made prior to expiration date listed on your discount.
To do this please follow these instructions.
- Select the tour that your discount applies.
- Click the “Buy Tickets Button” and select the date and time that works best for you. Please keep in mind that your discount code(s) will only work for tour listed on your voucher. Queen City Underground discount codes can be applied to Ultimate Queen City Underground tours.
- Enter the discount code during the checkout process.
If you have difficulty redeeming your discount please use the contact us section of our web page and be sure to included the code in your email.
Ultimate Underground Tour
Dig deeper into Cincinnati’s History with more stories, and hidden locations.
Queen City is Haunted
Ready to be scared? This tour will give you chills, perfect for those looking for a little adventure.
Praise for Queen City Underground
– aiOfe | Cincinnati, Ohio | Trip Advisor
– Ken S. Cocoa | Florida | Trip Advisor
– RedGoat67 | Dayton, Ohio | Trip Advisor
– Linzy383 | Cincinnati, Ohio | Trip Advisor