Bourbon & Bootleggers’ Dinner
The Bootleggers & Bourbon: Dinner & Tasting is an evening to remember. Your night will begin with specially selected bourbon cocktails. Next you will be seated for a amazing dinner that that has been carefully selected to enhance the flavor of the bourbons you will be tasting. You will be guided through the dinner and tasting while giving you a glimpse into the bootlegging past of Newport. This event sells out very quickly and tickets must be purchased in advance. The Dinner and Tasting begin 7:00 PM at Gangsters Dueling Piano Bar located on 18 East Fifth Street Newport KY 41071.
August 19th, 2016 special Bourbon & Bootleggers Dinner to included Cincinnati’s own Remus Bourbon
This experience will last approximately: 2 hours
You must be 21 or older to attend this event
Due to the nature of this event no refunds can be offered
- 1 Signature Cocktail selected by the bourbon Ambassador
- Tasting of 3 Signature Bourbons with Dinner
- Bourbon Meatballs
- Coconut Shrimp
- BLT Bruschetta
- Mixed Greens Tossed with Walnuts, Craisins, Diced Red Onion and Served with Raspberry Dressing Fresh Dinner Rolls
- A Duet Plate Featuring slow Roasted Port Tenderloin with a Bourbon Glaze paired with our Signature champagne Chicken
Signature Side Items:
- Garlic Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh Green Beans
- Rich Dark Chocolate Cake
Gangsters Dueling Piano Bar located at 18 E 5th St, Newport, KY 41071
DISCOUNTS NOT VALID WITH THIS EVENT
Queen City is Haunted
Discover stories of grisly murders, ghastly deaths and other disturbing tales buried deep within Cincinnati’s storied past.
Newport is Haunted
Follow our cloaked guides along the streets of Newport as they mesmerize you with stories of crime and severe punishment.